Queens by way of Dhaka hip-hop artist Anik Khan just released new track “Cleopatra” today and it’s a lush track that brings together influences from Bollywood and beyond.
Listen to our Spotify
- Minta & The Brook Trout ask the unanswerable on “Neighbourhood”
- Carla Dal Forno announces sophomore album, shares “Took A Long Time” video
- Au/Ra struggles with anxiety in new single “Panic Room”
- Kone Mara’s debut single “The Ordinary Place” is an extraordinary earworm
- HÅN announces her debut album with textured bedroom pop single “Sonic96”
- Billie Eilish drops “&burn,” an alt version of “Watch,” feat. Vince Staples
- Men I Trust's singer launches solo career as Bernache, shares "Your Name"
- girl in red is feeling blue on newest release “i need to be alone.”
- I write raps not tragedies: Finally! The emo-goth-rap hybrid you didn’t realise you were waiting for is here