Some days ago, we were presenting you the British-Ugandan artist Love Ssega and his joyful and happy pop. Now, there is a video to go with “Pray For Love” and like the song, it is very colorful. The images are the continuity of Tom Hingston and Rhonda Drakeford‘s work on the sleeve of his EP “Minds”.
Listen to our Spotify
- Carla Dal Forno announces sophomore album, shares “Took A Long Time” video
- Men I Trust's singer launches solo career as Bernache, shares "Your Name"
- Australian electro pop rising force AUSTEN unleashes “The Fire”
- Au/Ra struggles with anxiety in new single “Panic Room”
- Molina is back with surrealist and trippy indie pop single “Hey Kids”
- Foreign Body Sensation aims for the eerie with “Ventilator”
- Synthpop duo Mieux invite Laura Groves on 80s-inspired cut “Unreal”
- JORDANN and MUNYA team up for Miyazaki-inspired track “Naoko”
- Test Subjects are weird and in love on debut track “Boy Next Door”