Perfume Genius‘ new “Reshaped” EP is out June 8 on Matador.
As announced some days ago, Perfume Genius will release a remix EP of his amazing album “No Shape.” The 6-track project will feature new versions signed by mmph, Jam City, Laurel Halo and Blake Mills. Following up on previously shared King Princess‘ remix of “Run Me Through,” Mike Hadreas already unveiled a new song from the EP. Here comes the Mura Masa‘s take on “Slip Away.” Tune in below.
Perfume Genius – “Reshaped EP” Tracklist:
1. Braid (mmph Remix)
2. Slip Away (Mura Masa Remix)
3. Just Like Love (Jam City Remix)
4. Die 4 You (Laurel Halo Remix)
5. Every Night (Blake Mills Remix)
6. Run Me Through (King Princess Remix)
- body / negative’s “Sleepy” is an ambient ode to their late parents - November 28, 2023
- Allie X announces new album, shares title track “Girl With No Face” - November 16, 2023
- Hanna Krischdюr gave a name to the anxiety that lives in her mind: “Lucy” - November 15, 2023