Italian-born singer-songwriter Valentina Pappalardo, also known as Valentina, recently announced the release of her sophomore EP with “You Know Where My Happiness Went,” a silky and softly psychedelic song that is already featured in our Best Tracks of 2020. She has now unveiled a brand new offering lifted from the follow up to her 2013’s Wolves EP. A hazy song about a labyrinthine love, “Violet Sky” somehow fits the very apocalyptic times we’re currently experiencing.
Listen to our Spotify
- Carla Dal Forno announces sophomore album, shares “Took A Long Time” video
- Abby Cole debuts eerie new track “Blood & Water”
- Molina is back with surrealist and trippy indie pop single “Hey Kids”
- Murmur depicts the duality of life on “Me & You”
- Hip-Hop is propelled into the future in Leesuho and Omega Sapien’s “Echo”
- Laura Wolf’s “Cross Your Mind” is playful and inventive art pop
- Au/Ra struggles with anxiety in new single “Panic Room”
- Men I Trust share swirling track “Numb” ahead of their new album Oncle Jazz
- Faye Webster copes with loneliness in “Room Temperature”
Sevdaliza’s new track, “Lamp Lady,” is out now via Twisted Elegance.
“Devotion” is taken from Tirzah‘s upcoming debut album due out August 10 on Domino. A few days after having shared