Italian-born singer-songwriter Valentina Pappalardo, also known as Valentina, recently announced the release of her sophomore EP with “You Know Where My Happiness Went,” a silky and softly psychedelic song that is already featured in our Best Tracks of 2020. She has now unveiled a brand new offering lifted from the follow up to her 2013’s Wolves EP. A hazy song about a labyrinthine love, “Violet Sky” somehow fits the very apocalyptic times we’re currently experiencing.
Listen to our Spotify
- Minta & The Brook Trout ask the unanswerable on “Neighbourhood”
- Carla Dal Forno announces sophomore album, shares “Took A Long Time” video
- HÅN announces her debut album with textured bedroom pop single “Sonic96”
- Au/Ra struggles with anxiety in new single “Panic Room”
- Men I Trust's singer launches solo career as Bernache, shares "Your Name"
- Billie Eilish drops “&burn,” an alt version of “Watch,” feat. Vince Staples
- girl in red is feeling blue on newest release “i need to be alone.”
- ⚡ The Japanese House’s new song “Lilo” is an emotional calm
- Sophie shares her sub/dom fantasies in “Ponyboy”
Sevdaliza’s new track, “Lamp Lady,” is out now via Twisted Elegance.
“Devotion” is taken from Tirzah‘s upcoming debut album due out August 10 on Domino. A few days after having shared