Mysterious L.A. artist Elohim stars 2016 with a brand new track “Pigments” as part of her second AA-side release and it will be also out on limited edition white vinyl on 15 January via B3SCI.
[soundcloud url=”https://api.soundcloud.com/tracks/241803736″ params=”auto_play=false&hide_related=false&show_comments=true&show_user=true&show_reposts=false&visual=true” width=”100%” height=”450″ iframe=”true” /]
Mixing electro-pop with hazing vocals, she is back with what we love about her. With her different tracks, she has shown we have to count on her this new year, creating a sort of excitement thanks to the mystery she created around her musical character. This AA-side release will contain “Pigments” and her track “Bridge And The Wall” that you can listen below
[soundcloud url=”https://api.soundcloud.com/tracks/232862421″ params=”color=ff5500&auto_play=false&hide_related=false&show_comments=true&show_user=true&show_reposts=false” width=”100%” height=”166″ iframe=”true” /]
Listen to our Spotify
- Carla Dal Forno announces sophomore album, shares “Took A Long Time” video
- Australian electro pop rising force AUSTEN unleashes “The Fire”
- Men I Trust's singer launches solo career as Bernache, shares "Your Name"
- Au/Ra struggles with anxiety in new single “Panic Room”
- Foreign Body Sensation aims for the eerie with “Ventilator”
- Molina is back with surrealist and trippy indie pop single “Hey Kids”
- ⚡ Learning queer history with Brendan Maclean’s NSFW video "House of Air"
- Test Subjects are weird and in love on debut track “Boy Next Door”
- French duo UTO share eerie and tinkling new single “Synthesise”