Lizzo‘s album “Big GRRRL Small World” was one of our favorite from last year thanks to her sweet yet powerful voice and her amazing production. To promote this album, she shared the video for her track “Humanize” directed by Quinn Wilson, Asha Efia and Lizzo herself
In this video, you can see a super well-dressed Lizzo singing the lullaby that it is “Humanize”. Putting a lot of attention into her image and the couple she is showing, the video drives you into a sweet mesmerizing travel around a dream. The voice has never sound this pleasant and it triggers an emotion of comfort such as the big orange coat of Lizzo in the video.
Listen to our Spotify
- Carla Dal Forno announces sophomore album, shares “Took A Long Time” video
- Men I Trust's singer launches solo career as Bernache, shares "Your Name"
- Australian electro pop rising force AUSTEN unleashes “The Fire”
- Molina is back with surrealist and trippy indie pop single “Hey Kids”
- Au/Ra struggles with anxiety in new single “Panic Room”
- Foreign Body Sensation aims for the eerie with “Ventilator”
- Synthpop duo Mieux invite Laura Groves on 80s-inspired cut “Unreal”
- JORDANN and MUNYA team up for Miyazaki-inspired track “Naoko”
- Test Subjects are weird and in love on debut track “Boy Next Door”