After writing and producing the song with her long collaborator, Berlin-based artist XNDR, she now took charge of the art direction and editing of her video, showing her passion for music. Mixing her Latin-American roots with her European travels, the star has shown her unique sense of crafting her own vision. The video explores her isolation through devotion, her power to self-destruction because of desire.
Listen to our Spotify
- TARANTINA embraces the unknown on captivating noir pop cut “One Eye”
- Carla Dal Forno announces sophomore album, shares “Took A Long Time” video
- Total Rubbish share shoegaze new track “Someone Else’s Dream”
- Goldmyth escapes to a carefree world on breezy lo-fi track “Isn’t It Easy”
- Au/Ra struggles with anxiety in new single “Panic Room”
- girl in red is feeling blue on newest release “i need to be alone.”
- Men I Trust's singer launches solo career as Bernache, shares "Your Name"
- Billie Eilish drops “&burn,” an alt version of “Watch,” feat. Vince Staples
- Brent Faiyaz – “Sonder Son”