Released in three parts, the LP is already causing some commotion on the Internet as it has charted in almost every platform. While the precedent track, “No Feather” features rising star SAÍGO, “Phantasmagoria Pt. 1” features Elle Olsun and the Sofia Philharmonic Orchestra. Mixing electronic sounds with pop and classical vibes, the producer has proven that the attention he is getting is more than deserved and we can’t wait to hear what is coming next.
Listen to our Spotify
- Carla Dal Forno announces sophomore album, shares “Took A Long Time” video
- Test Subjects are weird and in love on debut track “Boy Next Door”
- Australian electro pop rising force AUSTEN unleashes “The Fire”
- Men I Trust's singer launches solo career as Bernache, shares "Your Name"
- Son Step present a softer side with meditative and trippy cut “New Ears”
- Au/Ra struggles with anxiety in new single “Panic Room”
- Men I Trust share swirling track “Numb” ahead of their new album Oncle Jazz
- French duo UTO share eerie and tinkling new single “Synthesise”
- Molina is back with surrealist and trippy indie pop single “Hey Kids”